JT Melia Moving is committed to our client’s safety during this COVID-19 Pandemic. We are closely monitoring and implementing the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as our state and local health officials.
We understand that moving is stressful and strive to make every one of our moves as easy as possible. In that same spirit, we know that the pandemic only compounds that stress. We are committed to the health and safety of our clients and our employees and have implemented several precautionary steps for our moving crews.
- Unlike other movers, all our crew members are employed by JT Melia Moving. This allows us to better implement safety precautions
- Each employee, not just the crew chief is checked daily for fever before they are deployed for the day
- We have reviewed with our crews methods of social distancing and working within the recommended distancing guidelines
- Our teams are deployed PPEs (gloves, hand sanitizer)
We wanted to remind you of a few points that are important all the time but are even more important now.
- Make sure you get an in-home estimate so you don’t get unwanted surprises on your bill after the move.
- Makes sure you know who you are doing business with and if all crew members are vetted
- Make sure the moving company is registered through TxDot